Thread lifts are increasingly popular as a non-surgical approach to address skin laxity. However, results and procedures differ according to a patient’s morphology. The options available to evaluate face lifts results include ultrasound and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) which assess […]Read more
Tips in Practice
Aesthetics medicine is a very visual specialty. Photos open conversation. They describe what words cannot. The steps below will help medical professionals achieve open communication with their patients, while improving transparency and enhance the patient’s consultation journey using images. Understand […]Read more
In aesthetics, photographs are an invaluable method used for documentation and visual tracking in consultations. Photos enrichen and liven up the use of mundane words or text. As aesthetics is a very visual specialty, the representation of patients should be […]Read more
Waiting Room: A place where one waits. When setting an appointment, patients know this word all too well. Thoroughness is critical in aesthetic consultations, but so is the valuable time of each patient. How can doctors achieve one without sacrificing […]Read more
Marketing tips to promote aesthetic consultations In an overcrowded market of Aesthetic professionals, Physicians seek to differentiate themselves but few are sure of how to accomplish this. Photos not only grab people’s attention, but they also capture the imagination. When […]Read more
What our customers say
Hello, I am Dr. Hector Durán, plastic surgeon from Mexico, and I’ve been using QuantifiCare’s imaging systems for the last three years. I think that the 3D camera and the LifeViz® App have been very useful to help me evaluate my results, specifically for facial surgery and hyaluronic acid infiltration. I believe that the image it offers is impressive, in a way that it achieves a great definition and precision, capturing even the smallest of changes, like 0.5ml of hyaluronic acid. This is very important, especially when showing my patients what I have done in each procedure…and this amazes me! From all other 3D imaging systems that I have seen on the market, Quantificare LifeViz® is the one with highest definition and that is why I love it!
Dr. Hector Durán, Plastic surgeon, Mexico,
As a facial plastic surgeon and minimally invasive treatment expert, facial analysis has reached a whole new level when I introduced QuantifiCare into my clinic, three years ago.
The LifeViz® 3D system quickly became my favorite aesthetics tool. With the ability to perform 3D simulations and volumetric analysis of the face, my patients can participate in their treatment plan and results.
It’s very useful for planning and simulating both rhinoplasties and mentoplasties among other non-surgical procedures done using fillers.
A very valuable contribution of the LifeViz® is the perception and objectivity in the improvement grade of the skin’s non-measurable qualities, such as the skin grains, pore depth, wrinkles, and cracked skin, converting changes previously considered subjective into measurable results, which allow my patients and I to see the improvement reached using lasers, robotic microneedling, and radiofrequency.
QuantifiCare’s 3D LifeViz® systems have allowed me to perform a truthful follow up of my results, with highly detailed documentation that I use to present in conferences and investigative studies.
Their technical support is excellent! I can always count on them!
Dr Suad Quessep, Plastic Surgeon, Ecuador
My professional routine has completely changed after the LifeViz®. I have a flawless high-quality photographic collection, that I use for classes and presentations. The patients highly value the images presented to them before the surgery, particularly the simulations. This helps them to not only better understand, but to follow through with the procedure. I can show details that were never possible with a 2D photo. Now with the new LifeViz App features, it’s even easier to perform presentations and consultations. It has been very useful for volume changes in liposuction and fat grafting. I also use it more and more for breast reconstruction, where I plan the volume correction for asymmetric breasts as well as for facial and cosmetics treatments. I say the surgery truly begins when I start to do the 3D planning.
Dr. Fernando Amato, Plastic Surgeon, Brazil
- August, 2019 - Abstract Stereophotogrammetric three-dimensional photography is an accurate and precise planimetric method for the clinical visualization and quantification of human papilloma virus-induced skin lesions.
- April, 2018 - Publication Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Vehicle-Controlled Clinical Trial of an Alpha and Beta Defensin-Containing Anti-Aging Skin Care Regimen With Clinical, Histopathologic, Immunohistochemical, Photographic, and Ultrasound Evaluation – Journal of Drugs in Dermatology
- January, 2018 - Publication Validation of 3D skin imaging for objective repeatable quantification of severity of atrophic acne scarring
- June, 2017 - Abstract Effectiveness evaluation of two volumizing hyaluronic acid dermal fillers in a controlled, randomized, double-blind, split-face clinical study – NCBI
- January, 2017 - Publication Indication specific cannula treatment – PRIME
- March, 2016 - Abstract Imagerie 3D stéréo-photogrammétrique : analyse faciale et application clinique (à propos d’un cas) – Editions CdP
- February, 2016 - Abstract Inter- and Intra-Operator Reliability of Facial and Dental Measurements Using 3D-Stereophotogrammetry – JERD
- November, 2015 - Abstract 3D photography is as accurate as digital planimetry tracing in determining burn wound area – NCBI
- February, 2013 - Publication Repeatability and clinical utility in stereophotogrammetric measurements of wounds – Journal of Wound Care
- June, 2012 - Publication Quantification of skin lesions with a 3D stereovision camera system: validation and clinical applications – Skin Research and Technology
- June, 2012 - Publication Innovative applications for platelet-rich fibrin matrix (PRFM) – Plastic Surgery Practice
- January, 2012 - Publication Example of QuantifiCare’s 3D imaging system for a quantitative evaluation of a filler – Journal of Drugs in Dermatology
- December, 2011 - Publication Objective quantification of subjective parameters in scars by use of a portable stereophotographic system – Annals of Plastic Surgery
- January, 2011 - Abstract Evaluation of 3D digital imaging for reliable wound healing measurement