Enhancing Buttock Augmentation with 3D Photography: A Comprehensive Before and After Analysis In 2020, an estimated 396,105 peoples underwent buttock augmentation surgery, according to the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. As the demand for this procedure continues to […]Read more
Case Study: Buccal Fat Removal Buccal Fat Removal, an increasingly popular procedure Increasingly popular in recent years, buccal fat removal is a cosmetic procedure that thins the cheeks for a more defined, sculpted face. The procedure yields accentuated […]Read more
Looking beyond the skin with 3D photography Our skin can go through a lot in a lifetime: acne as teens and adults, sometimes with lesions; eczema, rosacea, basal cell carcinoma, sun damage, contact dermatitis… plus, as we age, wrinkles, […]Read more
Nasal rejunevation surgery : 3D photography transforms analysis A leading trend in 2022 Nasal rejuvenation surgery or the Rejuvenation Rhinoplasty is trending high in 2022. This may partly be a reaction to the “Zoom Boom” during the Covid pandemic […]Read more
Seeing the Finer Points The current tendency for a natural look has in recent years seen a number of social media influencers and celebrities like Courtney Cox deciding to have their dermal fillers dissolved using the enzyme hyaluronidase. Reasons vary […]Read more
As patients seek a more natural approach to their desired silhouette changes, the use of 3D imagery to give a clear and quantifiable view of different body areas can be a perfect match for new fat-transfer techniques and a more […]Read more
How 3D imagery can help you and your patients in the journey towards the ideal summer shape with body contouring. Summer is almost here! Beaches and resorts prepare to welcome long-awaited guests. Swimwear designers launch their latest designs… But for […]Read more
Breast enhancement surgery is one of the most requested cosmetic procedures, yet patients do not always have a clear vision of their ideal result. They may have been influenced by a recent procedure experienced by an acquaintance, or by an […]Read more
Cellulite & Fat: Differences explained Fat and cellulite are linked because they essentially have a cause-and-effect relationship. Ultimately, this relationship is demonstrated by how cellulite forms. Cellulite develops from the interaction of fat and connective tissue below the surface of […]Read more
Thread lifts are increasingly popular as a non-surgical approach to address skin laxity. However, results and procedures differ according to a patient’s morphology. The options available to evaluate face lifts results include ultrasound and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) which assess […]Read more
Tips in Practice
Aesthetics medicine is a very visual specialty. Photos open conversation. They describe what words cannot. The steps below will help medical professionals achieve open communication with their patients, while improving transparency and enhance the patient’s consultation journey using images. Understand […]Read more
In aesthetics, photographs are an invaluable method used for documentation and visual tracking in consultations. Photos enrichen and liven up the use of mundane words or text. As aesthetics is a very visual specialty, the representation of patients should be […]Read more
Waiting Room: A place where one waits. When setting an appointment, patients know this word all too well. Thoroughness is critical in aesthetic consultations, but so is the valuable time of each patient. How can doctors achieve one without sacrificing […]Read more
Marketing tips to promote aesthetic consultations In an overcrowded market of Aesthetic professionals, Physicians seek to differentiate themselves but few are sure of how to accomplish this. Photos not only grab people’s attention, but they also capture the imagination. When […]Read more
Reinvent consultations with 3D technology Over the years, aesthetic consultations have undergone a major shift with the introduction of 3D technology systems. The 3D representations obtained of the face or body are able to aid Physicians throughout the consultative process […]Read more
5 smart ways to grow your aesthetic practice in 2022 Beauty is a booming and a highly competitive business. According to data from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (March 2018), since the year 2000, minimally invasive cosmetic procedures have […]Read more
Clinical photography: the eloquence of images goes on « Pictorial languages are how we all started to communicate…People have always been visual – our brains are wired for images.» Instagram co-founder, Kevin Systrom. From a marketing perspective, reputations can be […]Read more
Having the edge: why choosing a premium 3D photography system really matters 3D imaging is now an accepted, integrated and valued tool in mainstream aesthetic medical and surgical practice. Compared to 2D, it has dramatically changed the way both […]Read more
How artificial intelligence is revolutionizing 3D imaging technology AI is here to stay. It’s the future of technology and 3D medical photography is no exception. Huge advances in AI have been made over the last 5 years, especially in […]Read more
Opting for excellence: taking patient follow-up to the next level with 3D photography Practitioners know that an effective consultation is one where there is a meeting of minds, a connection of trust and a common vision with the patient. This […]Read more
Powering your PowerPoint with 3D photography Those 3 words we are often not longing to hear….Power..Point..Presentation. We’ve all been there: text too small to read, long lists of highly forgettable bullet points, poor 2D images…You couldn’t wait for it […]Read more
3D Photography: Elevating Patient Satisfaction & Loyalty with High ROI In the rapidly evolving field of aesthetic medicine, advancements in technology have played a pivotal role in enhancing patient treatment outcomes and optimizing the efficiency of medical practitioners. QuantifiCare, […]Read more
What our customers say
We are in the heart of the Amazon, a region well-known in the world for the wealth of its natural resources, where the people have on their skin the characteristics of a mixing as vast as Brazil itself.
I am very happy to be able to offer state-of-the-art technology to patients; we are the first clinic in Latin America to have 2 sets of QuantifiCare’s LifeViz® Infinity technology, which allows us to record the details of each individual’s beauty and track the progress of their treatment through a feature only found in the best clinics in the world.
Dr. Adriana Mariano, Dermatologist, Brazil
I feel that QuantifiCare has a real talent for building on their expertise and innovation.
The LifeViz® Mini Classic has been an invaluable addition to my practice, but I am ready to upgrade to the LifeViz® Mini Pro as I want to provide the very latest technology for my patients.
It’s what they expect. I can have a premium, effective, simple and cutting-edge solution that will really make a difference to my consultations.
Dr Shino Bay, Aesthetic Dermatologist, USA
My name is Thomas Rappl, I’m a plastic surgeon from Graz in Austria, and I’m also an IMCAS scientific secretary.
Why do I use the LifeViz® Mini?
I find the camera system extremely good. First, because it’s easy and simple to understand and to use. The second reason is that I need it for my presentations. The presentations just become significantly more scientific and more perfect. Everything that has been done is clear and can be evaluated. The last reason is that it is also important for the patients, when they come to the clinic to take a photo before and after the treatment. One photo can really demonstrate how much is changing during the treatment, whether it be with toxins, fillers or EBD devices, like micro focused ultrasound or whichever treatment is chosen.
The LifeViz® Mini is an extremely good system, that simplifies evaluation and elevates your clinic to a higher level scientifically. I can therefore only recommend it and hope you enjoy using it.
Dr Thomas Rappl, Plastic Surgeon, Austria
- August, 2023 - Publication A hyaluronic acid-based micro-filler improves superficial wrinkles and skin quality: a randomized prospective controlled multicenter study – FILLMED
- July, 2023 - Publication Dupilumab Treatment Normalizes Skin Barrier Function in Children Aged 6 to 11 Years With Moderate-to-Severe Atopic Dermatitis – Sanofi
- July, 2023 - Publication Comprovando os efeitos de rejuvenescimento através do Lifting Facial pelo temporal modificado com um ponto a mais de ancoragem e verticalização – ponto 5(v) – através de sistemas computacionais de medição e comparação
- May, 2023 - Publication How to improve infraorbital hollows with neuromodulators–A clinical prospective interventional study about the application of facial biomechanics – Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology
- January, 2023 - Publication Improvement in the appearance of cellulite and skin laxity resulting from a single treatment with acoustic subcision: Findings from a multicenter pivotal clinical trial – PubMed 2021
- September, 2022 - Publication Restylane® Lyft for aesthetic shaping of the nasal dorsum and radix – A randomized, no-treatment control, multi-center study – Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- June, 2022 - Publication 3D stereophotogrammetry quantification for tissue repositioning using Botulinum toxin A: a case report – Brazilian Dental Science 2022
- October, 2021 - Publication Prospective, Randomized, Comparative Study of the Cutaneous Effects of a Topical Body Treatment Compared to a Bland Moisturizer – Aesthetic Surgery Journal
- June, 2021 - Publication Scientific validation of three‑dimensional stereophotogrammetry compared to the IGAIS clinical scale for assessing wrinkles and scars after laser treatment – Machado, E. Silva, Pautrat, Frame & Najlah – Nature 2021
- May, 2021 - Publication A Novel Combination Therapy in Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery: Sea Salt Exfoliation, Cavitating Ultrasound, and High Intensity Multiwavelength LED Treatment: (SaltFacial) – Greg Chernoff – JCCD
- March, 2021 - Publication Thread lifting of the midface: A pilot study for quantitative evaluation – DTH
- March, 2021 - Publication Curved Cannulas Cheekbone Augmentation with Novel Hyaluronic Acid Dermal filler: Clinical Outcomes and Patient Satisfaction – KOSMETISCHE MEDIZIN 1.21
- March, 2021 - Publication Resurface, Retone and Reboost: A Multi-Modality Approach for Prejuvenation of Millennial Patients – JCEDR
- January, 2021 - Publication Treatment of Scars with Laser-Assisted Delivery of Growth Factors and Vitamin C: A Comparative, Randomised, Doubleblind, Early Clinical Trial – Machado, Zhang, Frame, Najlah – ISAPS 2021
- December, 2020 - Publication Comparative Study on the Outcome of Periorbital Wrinkles Treated with Laser-Assisted Delivery of Vitamin C or Vitamin C Plus Growth Factors: A Randomized, Double-blind, Clinical Trial – Machado, Frame, Zhang, Najlah – ISAPS 2020
- July, 2020 - Publication Contamination of wounds with fecal bacteria in immuno-suppressed mice – Nature 2020
- February, 2020 - Publication Use of 3-D photographic images to document changes in tumor volume following photodynamic therapy in patients with basal cell carcinoma of the skin – SPIE digital
- September, 2019 - Publication A randomized double-blind trial evaluating the efficacy and tolerability of topical body treatment with TriHex Technology® combined with abdomen cryolipolysis or radiofrequency procedures
- August, 2019 - Abstract Stereophotogrammetric three-dimensional photography is an accurate and precise planimetric method for the clinical visualization and quantification of human papilloma virus-induced skin lesions.
- June, 2019 - Publication Effectiveness of a hydrogel dressing as an analgesic adjunct to first aid for the treatment of acute paediatric thermal burn injuries: study protocol for a randomised controlled trial – Holbert et al. Trials
- December, 2018 - Publication Different pro-angiogenic potential of γ-irradiated PBMC-derived secretome and its subfractions – Nature 2018
- October, 2018 - Publication Treatment of Disfiguring Cutaneous Lesions in Neurofibromatosis‑1 with Everolimus: A Phase II, Open‑Label, Single‑Arm Trial – Drugs in R&D (2018)
- September, 2018 - Publication Three-Dimensional Evaluation of Static and Dynamic Effects of Botulinum Toxin A on Glabellar Frown Lines – ISAPS 2018
- April, 2018 - Publication Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Vehicle-Controlled Clinical Trial of an Alpha and Beta Defensin-Containing Anti-Aging Skin Care Regimen With Clinical, Histopathologic, Immunohistochemical, Photographic, and Ultrasound Evaluation – Journal of Drugs in Dermatology
- January, 2018 - Publication Validation of 3D skin imaging for objective repeatable quantification of severity of atrophic acne scarring
- June, 2017 - Abstract Effectiveness evaluation of two volumizing hyaluronic acid dermal fillers in a controlled, randomized, double-blind, split-face clinical study – NCBI
- March, 2017 - Publication A 1-Year Follow-Up of Post-operative Scars After the Use of a 1210-nm Laser-Assisted Skin Healing (LASH) Technology: A Randomized Controlled Trial – APS
- January, 2017 - Publication Indication specific cannula treatment – PRIME
- March, 2016 - Abstract Imagerie 3D stéréo-photogrammétrique : analyse faciale et application clinique (à propos d’un cas) – Editions CdP
- February, 2016 - Abstract Inter- and Intra-Operator Reliability of Facial and Dental Measurements Using 3D-Stereophotogrammetry – JERD
- November, 2015 - Abstract 3D photography is as accurate as digital planimetry tracing in determining burn wound area – NCBI
- July, 2015 - Abstract 3D photography for Skin lesion Quantification – G. Hogendoorn; C. Lemoine; R. Rissmann; and J. Burggraaf
- February, 2013 - Publication Repeatability and clinical utility in stereophotogrammetric measurements of wounds – Journal of Wound Care
- June, 2012 - Publication Quantification of skin lesions with a 3D stereovision camera system: validation and clinical applications – Skin Research and Technology
- June, 2012 - Publication Innovative applications for platelet-rich fibrin matrix (PRFM) – Plastic Surgery Practice
- January, 2012 - Publication Example of QuantifiCare’s 3D imaging system for a quantitative evaluation of a filler – Journal of Drugs in Dermatology
- December, 2011 - Publication Objective quantification of subjective parameters in scars by use of a portable stereophotographic system – Annals of Plastic Surgery
- August, 2011 - Publication Topical Treatment of Basal Cell Carcinomas in Nevoid Basal Cell Carcinoma Syndrome with a Smoothened Inhibitor – Journal of Investigative Dermatology 2011
- January, 2011 - Abstract Evaluation of 3D digital imaging for reliable wound healing measurement