Thread lifts are increasingly popular as a non-surgical approach to address skin laxity. However, results and procedures differ according to a patient’s morphology. The options available to evaluate face lifts results include ultrasound and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) which assess […]Read more
Tips in Practice
Aesthetics medicine is a very visual specialty. Photos open conversation. They describe what words cannot. The steps below will help medical professionals achieve open communication with their patients, while improving transparency and enhance the patient’s consultation journey using images. Understand […]Read more
In aesthetics, photographs are an invaluable method used for documentation and visual tracking in consultations. Photos enrichen and liven up the use of mundane words or text. As aesthetics is a very visual specialty, the representation of patients should be […]Read more
Waiting Room: A place where one waits. When setting an appointment, patients know this word all too well. Thoroughness is critical in aesthetic consultations, but so is the valuable time of each patient. How can doctors achieve one without sacrificing […]Read more
What our customers say
As a facial plastic surgeon and minimally invasive treatment expert, facial analysis has reached a whole new level when I introduced QuantifiCare into my clinic, three years ago.
The LifeViz® 3D system quickly became my favorite aesthetics tool. With the ability to perform 3D simulations and volumetric analysis of the face, my patients can participate in their treatment plan and results.
It’s very useful for planning and simulating both rhinoplasties and mentoplasties among other non-surgical procedures done using fillers.
A very valuable contribution of the LifeViz® is the perception and objectivity in the improvement grade of the skin’s non-measurable qualities, such as the skin grains, pore depth, wrinkles, and cracked skin, converting changes previously considered subjective into measurable results, which allow my patients and I to see the improvement reached using lasers, robotic microneedling, and radiofrequency.
QuantifiCare’s 3D LifeViz® systems have allowed me to perform a truthful follow up of my results, with highly detailed documentation that I use to present in conferences and investigative studies.
Their technical support is excellent! I can always count on them!
Dr Suad Quessep, Plastic Surgeon, Ecuador
My professional routine has completely changed after the LifeViz®. I have a flawless high-quality photographic collection, that I use for classes and presentations. The patients highly value the images presented to them before the surgery, particularly the simulations. This helps them to not only better understand, but to follow through with the procedure. I can show details that were never possible with a 2D photo. Now with the new LifeViz App features, it’s even easier to perform presentations and consultations. It has been very useful for volume changes in liposuction and fat grafting. I also use it more and more for breast reconstruction, where I plan the volume correction for asymmetric breasts as well as for facial and cosmetics treatments. I say the surgery truly begins when I start to do the 3D planning.
Dr. Fernando Amato, Plastic Surgeon, Brazil
With our LifeViz® Infinity system, we assess the health of our patient’s skin based on different criteria such as Wrinkles, Pores, Pigmentation, Vascularity… We benefit from the accuracy of metrics with the 3D skin evaluation to capture the severity of wrinkles/pores, allowing us to visualize and assess the evolution and efficacy of treatments. Moreover, with the SkinCare Report, we can better inform the patient of the best aesthetic or cosmetic intervention and it becomes an ideal tool for us to develop a ‘treatment dialogue’ with our customers.
We also use our LifeViz® Infinity technology for body treatments as it enables quantification of volume, shape and measurement changes. The accurate 3D images are standardized offering greater precision. With only one click, the before and after images overlap so the slightest change can be detected. This is a big gain for our CoolSculpting treatments.
LifeViz® Infinity is completely integrated in our workflow as it eases our daily practice and overall enables better communication with our patients.
Dr Myriam Wyss Fopp & Dr Petra Becker Wegerich, Ästhetik- und Laserzentrum Zürichsee AG, Switzerland
- August, 2019 - Abstract Stereophotogrammetric three-dimensional photography is an accurate and precise planimetric method for the clinical visualization and quantification of human papilloma virus-induced skin lesions.
- April, 2018 - Publication Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Vehicle-Controlled Clinical Trial of an Alpha and Beta Defensin-Containing Anti-Aging Skin Care Regimen With Clinical, Histopathologic, Immunohistochemical, Photographic, and Ultrasound Evaluation – Journal of Drugs in Dermatology
- January, 2018 - Publication Validation of 3D skin imaging for objective repeatable quantification of severity of atrophic acne scarring
- June, 2017 - Abstract Effectiveness evaluation of two volumizing hyaluronic acid dermal fillers in a controlled, randomized, double-blind, split-face clinical study – NCBI
- January, 2017 - Publication Indication specific cannula treatment – PRIME
- March, 2016 - Abstract Imagerie 3D stéréo-photogrammétrique : analyse faciale et application clinique (à propos d’un cas) – Editions CdP
- February, 2016 - Abstract Inter- and Intra-Operator Reliability of Facial and Dental Measurements Using 3D-Stereophotogrammetry – JERD
- November, 2015 - Abstract 3D photography is as accurate as digital planimetry tracing in determining burn wound area – NCBI
- February, 2013 - Publication Repeatability and clinical utility in stereophotogrammetric measurements of wounds – Journal of Wound Care
- June, 2012 - Publication Quantification of skin lesions with a 3D stereovision camera system: validation and clinical applications – Skin Research and Technology
- June, 2012 - Publication Innovative applications for platelet-rich fibrin matrix (PRFM) – Plastic Surgery Practice
- January, 2012 - Publication Example of QuantifiCare’s 3D imaging system for a quantitative evaluation of a filler – Journal of Drugs in Dermatology
- December, 2011 - Publication Objective quantification of subjective parameters in scars by use of a portable stereophotographic system – Annals of Plastic Surgery
- January, 2011 - Abstract Evaluation of 3D digital imaging for reliable wound healing measurement