ADVANCED MEDICAL IMAGING
WHEN SCIENCE MEETS PHOTOGRAPHY
You are a Physician
Aesthetic doctor, plastic surgeon,
You are a Company
Our solutions and services
All-in-one solution for your consultation needs
Photo standardizing is a challenge faced by aesthetic practitioners.
Bridge this gap by integrating our all-in-one 3D cameras into your practice. Capture face, body and breast images for easy and accurate patient follow-up.
Management and evaluation of clinical trials photography
Proving the efficacy and safety of treatments is fundamental in clinical trials.
QuantifiCare provides the standardization and real-time monitoring you require by using our imaging services tailored to your specific approach.
We are global
QuantifiCare operates globally while providing flexibility, knowledge and support locally.
We have offices in the USA, France, Brazil and the Philippines and distribution partners covering over 50 countries around the world.
What our customers say
I feel that QuantifiCare has a real talent for building on their expertise and innovation.
The LifeViz® Mini Classic has been an invaluable addition to my practice, but I am ready to upgrade to the LifeViz® Mini Pro as I want to provide the very latest technology for my patients.
It’s what they expect. I can have a premium, effective, simple and cutting-edge solution that will really make a difference to my consultations.
Dr Shino Bay, Aesthetic Dermatologist, USA
My name is Thomas Rappl, I’m a plastic surgeon from Graz in Austria, and I’m also an IMCAS scientific secretary.
Why do I use the LifeViz® Mini?
I find the camera system extremely good. First, because it’s easy and simple to understand and to use. The second reason is that I need it for my presentations. The presentations just become significantly more scientific and more perfect. Everything that has been done is clear and can be evaluated. The last reason is that it is also important for the patients, when they come to the clinic to take a photo before and after the treatment. One photo can really demonstrate how much is changing during the treatment, whether it be with toxins, fillers or EBD devices, like micro focused ultrasound or whichever treatment is chosen.
The LifeViz® Mini is an extremely good system, that simplifies evaluation and elevates your clinic to a higher level scientifically. I can therefore only recommend it and hope you enjoy using it.
Dr Thomas Rappl, Plastic Surgeon, Austria
Hello. I’m Dr. Vincent Wong, I’m a Cosmetic Doctor from London. I’m here to tell you about the QuantifiCare LifeViz® Mini camera, which I’ve been using in my clinic since 2017 – so it’s quite a while now I’ve worked with this fantastic device. It helps me with my patient consultations because it let’s them see the areas they need to be treated as well as the skin quality.
In addition to clinical practice, I also do quite a bit of research. Often when we look at skin fields and skin quality treatments, before-and-after photos don’t give us an accurate representation of the results. This is a great device to showcase the results because you don’t have to worry about the background lighting. You also have the benefit of the clay mode, which allows you to look at the smooth surface as well as any surface like inflammatory area, brown spots and reduction implementation.
So all in all, this is a brilliant tool for your clinic and will be a significant improvement to your patient consultation process.
Dr. Vincent Wong, Cosmetic Doctor, United Kingdom
- MIA, Sao Paulo, 16 - 18th Nov 23
- PSTM, Boston, 27 - 30th Oct 23
- BOT, Sao Paulo, 20 - 22th Oct 23
- GAC, Miami, 19 - 22th Oct 23
- CONGREHOF, Brazil, SC, 05 - 07th Oct 23
- Meidam, Dubai, 22 - 24th Sep 23
- SFME, Paris, 15 - 16th Sep 23
- CSBD, Florianópolis, 07 - 09th Sep 23
- SSDV, Lausanne, 06 - 08th Sep 23
- CICPGRJ, Rio de Janeiro, 17 - 19th Aug 23
- MAC, San Diego, 02 - 05th Aug 23
- IMCAS Amercias, Cartagena, 20 - 22th Jul 23
- TAS, Las Vegas, 06 - 09th Jul 23
- WCD, Singapore, 03 - 08th Jul 23
- FACE, London, 30 - 01st Jun Jul 23
- PEM Cosmiatria, Sao Paulo, 25 - 27th Jun 23
- AMWC Brazil, Sao Paulo, 22 - 24th Jun 23
- BTS, Stockholm, 01 - 03th Jun 23
- RADLA, Brazil, PR, 27 - 30th May 23
- AECD, Sao Paulo, 25 - 27th May 23
- SCALE, Nashville, 17 - 21th May 23
- Nice Tox, Nice, 12 - 13th May 23
- DDL, Berchtesgarden, 04 - 07th May 23
- CBCD, Rio de Janeiro, 20 - 23th Apr 23
- ASLMS, Phoenix, 13 - 16th Apr 23
- AMWC, Monaco, 30 - 01st Mar Apr 23
- Derm, Frankenthal, 24 - 26th Mar 23
- LAMCA, Beverly Hills, 23 - 26th Mar 23
- Shino Bay World Tour, Sao Paulo, 18 - 19th Mar 25
- FACE Salvador, Salvador, 15 - 17th Mar 23
- Dubai Derma, Dubai, 01 - 03th Mar 23
- AMWC NA, Miami Beach, 23 - 25th Feb 23
- IMCAS, Paris, 28 - 30th Jan 23
- CIOSP, Sao Paulo, 25 - 28th Jan 23
3D LifeViz® in Nature Magazine ReportRead more