You are a Physician
Aesthetic doctor, plastic surgeon,
You are a Company
Our solutions and services
All-in-one solution for your consultation needs
Photo standardizing is a challenge faced by aesthetic practitioners.
Bridge this gap by integrating our all-in-one 3D cameras into your practice. Capture face, body and breast images for easy and accurate patient follow-up.
Management and evaluation of clinical trials photography
Proving the efficacy and safety of treatments is fundamental in clinical trials.
QuantifiCare provides the standardization and real-time monitoring you require by using our imaging services tailored to your specific approach.
We are global
QuantifiCare operates globally while providing flexibility, knowledge and support locally.
We have offices in the USA, France, Brazil and the Philippines and distribution partners covering over 50 countries around the world.
What our customers say
My name is Thomas Rappl, I’m a plastic surgeon from Graz in Austria, and I’m also an IMCAS scientific secretary.
Why do I use the LifeViz® Mini?
I find the camera system extremely good. First, because it’s easy and simple to understand and to use. The second reason is that I need it for my presentations. The presentations just become significantly more scientific and more perfect. Everything that has been done is clear and can be evaluated. The last reason is that it is also important for the patients, when they come to the clinic to take a photo before and after the treatment. One photo can really demonstrate how much is changing during the treatment, whether it be with toxins, fillers or EBD devices, like micro focused ultrasound or whichever treatment is chosen.
The LifeViz® Mini is an extremely good system, that simplifies evaluation and elevates your clinic to a higher level scientifically. I can therefore only recommend it and hope you enjoy using it.
Dr Thomas Rappl, Plastic Surgeon, Austria
Hello. I’m Dr. Vincent Wong, I’m a Cosmetic Doctor from London. I’m here to tell you about the QuantifiCare LifeViz® Mini camera, which I’ve been using in my clinic since 2017 – so it’s quite a while now I’ve worked with this fantastic device. It helps me with my patient consultations because it let’s them see the areas they need to be treated as well as the skin quality.
In addition to clinical practice, I also do quite a bit of research. Often when we look at skin fields and skin quality treatments, before-and-after photos don’t give us an accurate representation of the results. This is a great device to showcase the results because you don’t have to worry about the background lighting. You also have the benefit of the clay mode, which allows you to look at the smooth surface as well as any surface like inflammatory area, brown spots and reduction implementation.
So all in all, this is a brilliant tool for your clinic and will be a significant improvement to your patient consultation process.
Dr. Vincent Wong, Cosmetic Doctor, United Kingdom
I looked for a 3D camera for face and body after having attended many presentations where experienced doctors illustrated their practical cases with images that did not reflect their expertise, and which were not standardized.
I chose QuantifiCare for its 20 years of experience and innovation. Technology is changing so fast nowadays that I wanted the most advanced and innovative camera on the market: the LifeViz® Infinity Pro. In addition to its speed of use and its quality, its portability gives me freedom both in my office, no need for dedicated space anymore, and during my presentations and workshops. It’s common to buy equipment like this and leave it on the shelf because it is unusable or too complex. With QuantifiCare, we feel taken care of. Support is very responsive and competent. We can feel patients’ satisfaction as soon as we start using the device. The camera gives a great impression, and the patients feel valued and in the hands of a capable team.
I see a ‘before-and-after’ LifeViz® Infinity Pro. We save time every day in convincing our patients of the reality of the treatment and the effectiveness of the result. 3D images are the ideal support for validating treatments and quotes. The time required to make a decision is drastically reduced, and they have greater confidence in me and my team. The before and after comparisons are undeniably objective; my patients are now becoming aware of the effectiveness of their treatment over the long term. Which – for non-invasive procedures – is difficult to see with the naked eye.
I can say that with the acquisition of my LifeViz® Infinity Pro, the overall quality of my practice has improved.
Dr. Nathalie Kitzinger-Curfs, Anti-aging physician, France
- DGAPC, Hamburg, 02 - 03th Dec 22
- BTS, New York, 01 - 03th Dec 22
- ICAD, Bangkok, 25 - 26th Nov 22
- Threads Experience, Sao Paulo, 19th Nov 22
- JSWH52, Japan, 19 - 20th Nov 22
- FAEX, Sao Paulo, 17 - 19th Nov 22
- Radesp, Sao Paulo, 13 - 14th Nov 22
- GAC, Miami, 03 - 06th Nov 22
- PSTM, Boston, 28 - 31th Oct 22
- ASDS, Denver, 06 - 10th Oct Sep 22
- DGPRÄC, Frankfurt, 29 - 01st Sep Oct 22
- Meidam, Dubai, 23 - 25th Sep 22
- BOT, Sao Paulo, 23 - 25th Sep 22
- ÖGDKA, Innsbruck, 16 - 17th Sep 22
- SFME, Paris, 09 - 10th Sep 22
- 5CC, Barcelona, 01 - 04th Sep 22
- CSBD, Sao Paulo, 25 - 28th Aug Sep 22
- HOF, , 25 - 27th Aug Sep 22
- FACE (Odontology), Sao Paulo, 04 - 06th Aug 22
- CICPGRJ, Rio, 04 - 07th Aug Sep 22
- Threadlift Clinic, Sao Paulo, 29 - 31th Jul 22
- MIA, Sao Paulo, 21 - 23th Jul 22
- FOBI, Munich, 12 - 16th Jul 22
- TAS, Las Vegas, 07 - 10th Jul 22
- CILAD, Madrid, 01 - 03th Jul 22
- FACE, London, 17 - 18th Jun 22
- AMWC Brazil, Sao Paulo, 09 - 11th Jun 22
- VCS, Las Vegas, 08 - 11th Jun 22
- IMCAS, Paris, 03 - 05th Jun 22
- MCS, Miami, 04 - 07th May 22
- ASLMS, San Diego, 27 - 30th Apr 22
- AMWC, Monaco, 31 - 02th Mar Apr 22
- AAD, Boston, 25 - 29th Mar 22
- LA-MCA, Los Angeles, 10 - 13th Mar 22
- AACS, Las Vegas, 03 - 05th Feb 22
- DDDS, Boston, 16 - 18th Nov 21
- GAC, Miami, 04 - 07th Nov 21
- SBCP, Maceio - AL, 03 - 06th Nov 21
- AMWC Brazil, Sao Paulo, 20 - 22th Oct 21
- CMME, Sao Paulo, 14 - 16th Oct 21
- BOT, São Paulo, 23 - 26th Sep 21
- AMWC, Monaco, 16 - 18th Sep 21
- ISAPS, Vienna, 11 - 12th Sep 21
- SFME, Paris, 03 - 04th Sep 21
- MCS, Miami, 26 - 28th Aug 21
- CICPGRJ, virtual, 04 - 07th Aug 21
- TAS, Las Vegas, 08 - 11th Jul 21
- DIF, virtual, 26th Jun 21
- Face, London, 25 - 26th Jun 21
- VCS, Las Vegas, 09 - 12th Jun 21
- PCMG, virtual, 02 - 04th Jun 21