You are a Physician
Aesthetic doctor, plastic surgeon,
You are a Company
Our solutions and services
All-in-one solution for your consultation needs
Photo standardizing is a challenge faced by aesthetic practitioners.
Bridge this gap by integrating our all-in-one 3D cameras into your practice. Capture face, body and breast images for easy and accurate patient follow-up.
Management and evaluation of clinical trials photography
Proving the efficacy and safety of treatments is fundamental in clinical trials.
QuantifiCare provides the standardization and real-time monitoring you require by using our imaging services tailored to your specific approach.
We are global
QuantifiCare operates globally while providing flexibility, knowledge and support locally.
We have offices in the USA, France, Brazil and the Philippines and distribution partners covering over 50 countries around the world.
What our customers say
Before I purchased a LifeViz® camera, I had been using imaging systems for documentation in my clinic for more than ten years. Therefore, I had a huge image database of more than 100T that allowed me to compare and evaluate the treatment results at any time I desired. Nonetheless, whenever I had the need to take measurements from the image or to calculate volume changes at different points of time for follow-up observations, the time-consuming image matching steps and lack of consistency in the results had been bothering me, until one day I discovered this cutting-edge image system, LifeViz®, in a global conference.
I have both the LifeViz® Mini and Body in my clinic. Both of them process and analyse images in a very precise way, which allows me to compare images in several different ways depending on my need, and harvest consistent measurements and calculations swiftly and efficiently whenever I come back to review those 3D images. They have become indispensable devices in my daily practice!
Dr. Lin ShangLi Dermatologist, Taiwan
The 3D LifeViz® Mini, a standardized device for medical photography has definitely elevated the standard of my dermatology practice and my patients’ experience.
Dr Johannes Dayrit Dermatologist and Dermatopathologist, Philippines
The LifeViz® is one of the few must-have items that complete a comprehensive and professional aesthetic doctor’s office. From pre-consultation to post-treatment and long-term patient management, this 3D photography system has become an invaluable asset to help ensure an accurate and detailed record of each patient’s treatment history. Patients also appreciate the state-of-the-art technology: it helps reassure them when they are able to view the improvements to their face in such a clear manner.
Dato Dr Liow Tiong Sin, Signature Clinic, Medical Director, Malaysia
- VCS, Las Vegas, 08 - 11th Jun 22
- IMCAS, Paris, 03 - 05th Jun 22
- MCS, Miami, 04 - 07th May 22
- ASLMS, San Diego, 27 - 30th Apr 22
- AMWC, Monaco, 31 - 02th Mar Apr 22
- AAD, Boston, 25 - 29th Mar 22
- LA-MCA, Los Angeles, 10 - 13th Mar 22
- AACS, Las Vegas, 03 - 05th Feb 22
- DDDS, Boston, 16 - 18th Nov 21
- GAC, Miami, 04 - 07th Nov 21
- SBCP, Maceio - AL, 03 - 06th Nov 21
- AMWC Brazil, Sao Paulo, 20 - 22th Oct 21
- CMME, Sao Paulo, 14 - 16th Oct 21
- BOT, São Paulo, 23 - 26th Sep 21
- AMWC, Monaco, 16 - 18th Sep 21
- ISAPS, Vienna, 11 - 12th Sep 21
- SFME, Paris, 03 - 04th Sep 21
- MCS, Miami, 26 - 28th Aug 21
- CICPGRJ, virtual, 04 - 07th Aug 21
- TAS, Las Vegas, 08 - 11th Jul 21
- DIA, virtual, 27 - 01st Jun Jul 21
- DIF, virtual, 26th Jun 21
- Face, London, 25 - 26th Jun 21
- VCS, Las Vegas, 09 - 12th Jun 21
- PCMG, virtual, 02 - 04th Jun 21