European General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679)
Who will use or process the data?
QuantifiCare, under the leadership of its CEO Jean-Philippe Thirion is responsible for the data.
- Jean-Philippe Thirion
- Fairway, Bât. D, 980 Avenue de Roumanille, 06410 BIOT, FRANCE
- +33 (0)4 92 91 54 25
What personal data do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone, country and specialty to be able to communicate with you on products or events that might interest you and to help improve your experience. We also collect your first name, last name and e-mail address as you submit your license information when installing our software.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you:
- subscribe to a newsletter,
- fill out a form,
- enter information on our site,
- visit us during trade shows,
- email or call,
- make a purchase,
- submit your license for the use of our software suite,
- respond to a survey or marketing communication,
- follow us on our social media and when participating in sponsored events.
How will we use your data?
The personal data will be stored in a secure database on our customer relationship manager system and may be used by our marketing, customer support, sales managers and administration in the following ways:
- To communicate with you
- Process your purchase orders
- Manage your software licenses
- Email you regarding our special offers, news, applications
- For after sales: to send you software updates, to organize maintenance, offer upgrades. (remote support, email or phone inquiries)
QuantifiCare would like to send you periodic emails regarding our special offers, news, applications, events…
You may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop QuantifiCare from contact you for marketing purposes by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of one of these e-mails.
How do we store your data?
QuantifiCare securely stores your data in south of France. Data is encrypted in a secured data center only accessible to authorized employees.
The data will be kept for up to three years after the last contact initiated by the physical person, or the end of the contract. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing it from all of our databases and workstations.
What are your data protection rights?
You may contact our data controller to exercise any of the rights you are granted under applicable data protection laws, which includes:
- The right to access – you have the right to request QuantifiCare for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – you have the right to request that QuantifiCare correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request QuantifiCare to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right of erasure – you have the right to request that QuantifiCare erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – you have the right to request that QuantifiCare restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – you have the right to object to QuantifiCare’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – you have the right to request that QuantifiCare transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please
- contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- call us at: +33 (0)4 92 91 54 20
- write us to: Fairway, Bât. D, 980 Avenue de Roumanille, 06410 BIOT, FRANCE
or contact our Data Protection Officer:
- Clément Perche
- Fairway, Bât. D, 980 Avenue de Roumanille, 06410 BIOT, FRANCE
- +33 (0)4 83 65 12 35
However, if you have unresolved concerns you also have the right to complain to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés) located in Paris, France. (https://www.cnil.fr/en/contact-cnil)
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
How do we use ‘cookies’?
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us.
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It is important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via in-site notification:
- Within 7 business days.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Send you additional information related to our product and/or service.
- Send you our newsletter.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- We will NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
Fairway, Bât. D, 980 Avenue de Roumanille,
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.