The Company is looking for a Regional Marketing Representative – Asia in V.I.E contract .
At QuantifiCare, we are passionate about bringing innovative 3D photography systems to the global market. As a leader in imaging for the aesthetics market, we are committed to expanding our global footprint and making a positive impact worldwide. We are looking for a Regional Marketing Representative to drive our marketing initiatives in Asia regions.
Position and missions
You will be contributing to the development and execution of a communication strategy and initiatives to showcase QuantifiCare’s products to target audiences and generate leads.
- Local Social Media Management: Execute the local social media communication plan (Facebook, Instagram) based on the global plan provided by the headquarters.
- Email Campaigns: Create email campaigns using an external platform.
- KOL Follow-up: Liaise and nurture a strong relationship with our local Key Opinion Leader (KOL) and support them for content creation.
- Support of distributors: actively engage with our distributors in the APAC regions to ensure adherence to our brand image and marketing strategy, and provide them adequate support.
- Translation and adaptation: Translate content from English to Japanese across all communication channels (website, brochures, videos, emails), coordinate translations into Chinese by our translators for integration into materials
- KPI Tracking: Monitor monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to assess the effectiveness of marketing and sales activities.
- CRM Management: Update CRM software with leads and campaign data.
- Vendor Selection: Research, negotiate, select, and contract vendors for various needs (promotional items, branding, printed materials).
- Sales Support: Promote marketing activities to ensure that the sales representatives utilize newly created materials.
- Local Analysis: Stay updated on the local competitive landscape, marketing trends, cultural nuances and industry best practices
QuantifiCare exhibits at few tradeshows in Asia. You will be the lead to organize our presence on the booth and the venue of the team.
- Logistics: Lead logistics, planning, and vendor relationships for physical events in Asia.
- Budget: Ensure adherence to the budget within +/- 5%.
Corporate Events: Plan and execute marketing events to improve our brand awareness and boost sales (webinars, workshops, end user meetings).
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (DUT, BTS, LEA) with a specialization in Marketing, Communication, or Event Management.
- High proficiency in both spoken and written Japanese, with a strong ability to craft compelling messages (At least JLPT 2 level).
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign…)
- Knowledge of video editing tools (Premiere Pro, After Effects) is a plus.
- A first experience in Japan is appreciated
- Knowledge of Mandarin is a plus.
Join our team
If you’re passionate about marketing, eager to take on new challenges in the Asian market, and ready to make an impact, we want to hear from you! Apply today to become our Regional Marketing Representative – Asia and play a key role in our exciting journey in Asia.
Candidature : CV to email@example.com , under Ref TSR/VIEMKTJAP
Contract : VIE 12-24 months
Location : Tokyo (Japan)
Start date : January 2024
To apply for this job please visit quantificare.factorial.fr.