QuantifiCare Inc., an international company specializing in 3D imaging for aesthetic physicians and clinical services is looking for an Customer Technical Support & Training Technician in a permanent full-time role for its office in Cumming, Georgia.
Position and missions
You will first and foremost provide end-user support for our highly sophisticated 3D-Imaging Software and Hardware system (including device calibration). The activity will cover a large geographic area both remotely and physically including the US and Canada. Interactions with customers will mainly be direct.
You will interact frequently with the French Headquarters in order to report unsolvable technical issues and bugs, get informed and trained on the latest software and hardware development features, test new releases, gather specifications for product improvement for the local market.
The position will also organize and perform remote and on site training of customers and distributors which will require travel throughout the US and Canada as needed. This position w particular for software/hardware preparation.
He/She will perform small repairs of the hardware or minor regional adaptation of the software. Using your strong knowledge of the Windows operating system and networking, you will be able to identify potential or current issues impeding the function of our software.
You will also be tracking inventory and quality of systems. Making sure systems are ready to be shipped and inspected when received.
Will provide technical support over the phone
The Technician will report to the Technical Support Manager located at our French Headquarters. *Due to time zone differences, you must be available to communicate early in the day (8 am to 1 pm) with the French office.
- 2 years proven professional Technical support experience in a Windows PC environment
- Experience supporting customers via phone, e-mail, chat, and/or in person
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, organization and communication skills
- Passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience including comprehensive issue resolution
- Ability to effectively communicate clearly and professionally, both written and verbally
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Keen to improve and make propositions to provide better services to customers
- Reliable and accurate, provide reports and interact with collaborators and management
- Ability to travel 25-50% throughout US and Canada
- Associates in Engineering, Computer Science and/or Information Technology
- 4 years of experience in a technical/software support position
- Experience using TeamViewer or similar application
- Bonus if fluent in Spanish and/or French but not required
- Software development skills a plus
- Knowledge of photography and photography hardware
- Knowledge of electronics
Ready to take on a challenging role in a dynamic, international organization – willing to be a significant contributor to the growth of QuantifiCare? This is a rare and great opportunity for you to be part of a serious, growing, dynamic and multi-cultural company. We are looking for energetic individuals where your talents will be appreciated, recognized and rewarded! Excellent benefits and PTO plan.
Candidature : CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , under Ref TS/USA2022
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com