The Company is looking for a Customer Support and Training Specialist in V.I.E contract available as soon as possible.
Position and missions
You will first and foremost provide end-user support for our highly sophisticated 3D-Imaging Software and Hardware system (including device calibration). The activity will cover a large geographic area both remotely and physically. Interactions with customers will mainly be direct.
You will interact frequently with the French Headquarters in order to report unsolvable technical issues and bugs, get informed and trained on the latest software and hardware development features, test new releases, gather specifications for product improvement for the local market.
The position will also organize and perform remote and on site training of customers and distributors which will require travel throughout UAE. This position particular for software/hardware preparation.
- 2 years of experience in a technical/software support position
- A professional Technical support experience in a Windows PC environment
- Experience supporting customers via phone, e-mail, chat, and/or in person
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, organization and communication skills
- Passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience including comprehensive issue resolution
- Ability to effectively communicate clearly and professionally, both written and verbally in English (C1 minimum)
- Manage the inventory and the shipping of cameras of the UAE
- Ability to travel 25-50% throughout UAE
Why us ?
Ready to take on a challenging role in a dynamic, international organization – willing to be a significant contributor to the growth of QuantifiCare? This is a rare and great opportunity for you to be part of a serious, growing, dynamic and multi-cultural company. We are looking for energetic individuals where your talents will be appreciated, recognized and rewarded!
Candidature : CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , under Ref TSR/VIE Dubaï
Contract : VIE 12-24 months
Location : Dubai
Start date : October/November 2022
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com