You will first and foremost provide end-user support for our highly sophisticated 3D-Imaging Software and Hardware system (including device calibration). The activity will cover a large geographic area both remotely and physically including Mid-East Africa. Interactions with customers will mainly be direct or through distributors
Position and missions
You will interact frequently with the French Headquarters in order to report unsolvable technical issues and bugs, get informed and trained on the latest software and hardware development features, test new releases, gather specifications for product improvement for the local market.
The position will also organize and perform remote and on site training of customers, distributors and industry partners which will require travel throughout Mid-East Africa Region as needed.
You will help the sales team in providing demonstrations remotely and on-site.
You will attend trade shows, live demonstration workshops with aesthetic physicians.
You will perform small repairs of the hardware or minor regional adaptation of the software. Using your strong knowledge of the Windows operating system and networking, you will be able to identify potential or current issues impeding the function of our software.
You will also be tracking inventory and quality of systems. Making sure systems are ready to be shipped and inspected when received.
You will provide technical support over the phone.
The Technician will report to the Technical Support Manager located at our French Headquarters (GMT+1). *Due to time zone differences, you must be available to communicate late in your day.
You will work in very close collaboration with the local sales manager and help in accelerating the sales.
- 2 years proven professional Technical support experience in a Windows PC environment
- Experience supporting customers via phone, e-mail, chat, and/or in person
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Ensure the quality control of materials intended for sales and services, or having been the subject of a customer return
- Take charge of the preparation of orders and the shipping of materials for after-sales service and sales
- Ensure proactive and efficient support of customers at the software and hardware levels
- Reliable and accurate, provide reports and interact with collaborators and management
- Participate in the creation and translation of support materials (courseware, e-learning platform, user manuals and others)
- Ensure training, post-training follow-up, as well as commercial demonstrations
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the after-sales service procedures through the evaluation of the existing system
- Conduct software validation tests and report information to the R&D department
- Draw up repair estimates for devices no longer under warranty and ensure the management and follow-up of licenses, warranties and estimates
- In connection with the Marketing and Sales department, you will be required to participate in conferences and workshops, identified by the sales department.
- Passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience including comprehensive issue resolution
- Ability to travel up to 50% of your time throughout the region.
- Associates in Engineering, Computer Science and/or Information Technology
- 2 years of experience in a technical/software support position
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, organization and communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate clearly and professionally, both written and verbally
- Negotiation skills
- Experience using Pack Office, TeamViewer or similar application
- Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus
- Software development skills a plus
- Knowledge of photography and photography hardware
- Knowledge of electronics
Ready to take on a challenging role in a dynamic, international organization – willing to be a significant contributor to the growth of QuantifiCare? This is a rare and great opportunity for you to be part of a serious, growing, dynamic and multi-cultural company. We are looking for energetic individuals where your talents will be appreciated, recognized and rewarded!
Candidature : CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , under Ref TSR/VIE Dubaï
Contract : VIE 12-24 months
Location : Dubai
Start date : October/November 2022
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com