Business Development Director US/CANADA area
Location: Either office based in Georgia or home-based on East Coast preferably (MA/NJ/PA/NC areas)
Contract type: permanent/full-time
Who Are We?
QuantifiCare is an imaging CRO (contract research organization) specializing in 2D/3D digital photography management for multi-center clinical trials. Our international headquarter is based in France with US offices in San Francisco and Atlanta where we have global trial capabilities. Our clients include major pharmaceutical or biotech companies in dermatology, oncology, infectious diseases, wound care, dermo-cosmetics and aesthetics areas.
We provide dedicated 2D or 3D photographic hardware and our services include image procedure definition, investigator training, image centralization, real time quality check and query resolution follow up.
Our US operations are expanding rapidly and we are actively looking for a Business Development Manager to expand our B2B business activity. The objective of the role is to continue expanding our business with existing prospects, identify new ones and ultimately close revenue-generating business opportunities with pharmaceutical, biotech and eventually CRO companies. Your responsibilities :
- Identify potential new clients through active cold calls and face-to-face meetings, effectively negotiate business terms and close deals
- Visit prospective targets to introduce our company’s innovative imaging services and systems and track all activity on a customer management system
- Increase customer loyalty with existing and new clients by building strong and long-term relationship and ensuring constant communication (through follow-up, proposals, requests and identified potential needs or requests…)
- Plan and organize specific marketing activities, attend trade shows /congresses /conferences by operating internet tools or search engines etc
- Communicate with Clinical Operations team on history of sales, key contract provisions, deliverables budget, timelines and any needed information to ensure seamless follow-up; exchange with broader cross-functional team regarding contracts/take part in administrative plan, build new strategic initiatives (therapeutic areas, current offers to optimize, new ones to identify...); and provide regular reports both informal and formal to management
- Around 40-50% of your time for business travel
Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Life Science or Business management area or equivalent
At least 2 years of Business Development/sales experience; preferably in pharmaceutical industry (in the medical imaging field or CRO is a real plus); an excellent understanding of clinical/CRO services (proven track record for ‘closing deals’ are requested); preferably with a strong network in dermatology, aesthetic areas and other skin related indications
Willingness to travel extensively in the US and occasionally abroad
Possessing a “hunter” mentality; excellent presentation and good communication skills
Ability to work autonomously and to tight deadlines; organized, rigorous, responsive, able to
manage multiple priorities within tight timelines
Ready to take on a challenging business role in a dynamic, international organization? As a hunter, willing to be a significant contributor growth of QuantifiCare’s business? Don’t hesitate any longer and send us your application now! This is a rare and great opportunity for you to be part of a serious, growing, dynamic and multi-cultural company. We are looking for energetic individuals where your talents will be appreciated, recognized and rewarded.
Benefits: salary commensurate to your experience with attractive health insurance package
Application: CV+cover letter, to email@example.com, with ref 2019/B2B/USABD